Hayat al-Flooz

As a wee-one in the Heartland, writing was my pleasure, solace and therapy all in one. As I settle into unsettled living in New York City, it is due time to reconnect with my old friend. Enjoy the attempted intellectual musings and personal reflections; comment with reckless abandon. Welcome to the life of Flooz.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

can you just.....

Why no post Flooz? What is going on today? A short dramatization:

"Hi Flooz, um, so we have this presentation that's due today... would you be able to just.... you know, look through these business plans of companies you're unfamiliar with and create a quick executive summary? You know, the only part of the presentation clients actually read? I guess in the abstract it would make more sense for someone who has actually worked on the project to create the executive summary, but we've managed this project poorly and are really pressed for time. Thanks for the value-add, Flooz. Your thought leadership in this field will make a key contribution to our value proposition.

yours,

Management"

someone put me out of my misery, who wants to launch a rescue mission to bust me out of Wall Street?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home